The Book of Pilgrimage (Kitab Al-Hajji)

Oct 22, 2008
Posted by Kosasih

Hadith Imam Muslim about The Book of Pilgrimage (Kitab Al-Hajji)

Book 007, Number 2750:

Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that there was a person in the state of Ihram whose camel broke his neck and he died. Thereupon the Mes- senger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: Bathe him with water mixed (with the leaves of) lote tree and shroud him In his two (pieces of) cloth and cover neither his head nor his face, for he would be raised on the Day of Resurrection pronouncing Talbiya.


Book 007, Number 2751:

Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that when a person who was in the state of Ihram was in the company of the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam), his camel broke his neckand he died. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: Bathe him with water (mixed with the leaves) of the lute tree and shroud him in his two (pieces of) cloth and, neither perfume him nor cover his head, for he would be raised on the Day of Resurrection pronouncing Talbiya.


Book 007, Number 2752:

Sa'id b. Jubair reported on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) that a camel broke the neck of its owner while he was in the state of lhram and he was at that time in the company of the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam). Allah's Messenger (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) commanded that he should be bathed with water mixed with (leaves of the) lote (tree) and no perfume should be applied to him and his head should not be covered, for he would be raised on the Day of Resurrection pronouncing Talblya.الحرم المكي الشريفImage by المصمم توقيع aka TawQee3 via Flickr


Book 007, Number 2753:

Sa'id b. Jubair heard Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) as saying: A person came tya Allah's Apostle (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) while he was in the state of lhram. He fell down from his camel and broke his neck. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) commanded to bathe him with water (mixed with the leaves of) the lote (tree), and shroud him in two (pieces of) cloth and not to apply perfume (to him), keeping his head out (of the shroud). Shu'ba said: He then narrated to me after this (the words)" keeping his head out," his face out, for he would be raised on the Day of Resurrection pronouncing Talbiya.


Book 007, Number 2754:

Sa'id b. Jubair reported on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) that the camel of a person broke his neck as he was in the company of Allah's Messenger (sholallahu alaihi wassalam). The Messenger of Allah, (way peace be upon him) commanded them (Companions) to wash him with water mixed (with the leaves of) the lote (tree) and to keep his face exposed; (he, the narrator) said: And his head (too), for he would be raised on the Day of Resurrection pronouncing Talbiya.


Book 007, Number 2755:

Ibn 'Abbas (Radiallahuan) reported that there was a person in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace' be upon him) whose camel broke his neck and he died. thereupon Allah's Apostle (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: Wash him, but do not apply perfume and do not cover his face, for he would be raised (on the Day of Resurrection) pronouncing Talbiya.


Book 007, Number 2756:

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Messenger (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) went (into the house of) Duba'a bint Zubair and said to her: Did you intend to perform Hajji? She said: By Allah, (I intend to do so) but I often remain ill, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said to her: Perform Hajji but with con- dition, and say: Ya Allah, I shall be free from Ihram where you detain me. And she (Duba'a) was the wife of Miqdad.


Book 007, Number 2757:

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) went (to the house of) Duba'a bint al-Zubair b. Abd al-Muttalib. She said: Messenger of Allah, I intend to perform Hajji, but I am ill. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: Enter Into the state of Ihram on condition that you would abandon it when Allah would detain you.


Book 007, Number 2758:

This hadith has been reported on the authority of A'isha through another chain of transmitters.


Book 007, Number 2759:

Ibn Abbas reported that Duba'a bint al-Zubair b. 'Abd al-Muttalib (Allah be pleased with her) came tya Allah's Messenger (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) and said: I am an ailing woman but I intend to perform Hajji; what you command me (to do)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Enter into the state of Ihram (uttering these words) of condition: I would be free from it when Thou wouldst detain me. 'He (the narrator) said: But she was able to complete (the Hajji without breaking down).


Book 007, Number 2760:

Ibn Abbas (Radiallahuan) reported that Duba'a intended to perform Hajji. and the Apostle of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) commanded her (to enter into the state of Ihram) with condition. She did it in compliance with the com- mand of Allah's Apostle (sholallahu alaihi wassalam).


Book 007, Number 2761:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas with a slight variation of words.


Book 007, Number 2762:

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Asma' hint 'Umais gave birth to Muhammad b Abu Bakr near Dhu'I-Hulaifa. The Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) commanded Abu Bakr to convey to her that she should take a bath and then enter into the state of Ihram.


Book 007, Number 2763:

Jabir b. Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported that when Asma' hint Umais gave birth (to a child) in Dhu'I-Hulaifa. Allah's Messenger (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) commanded Abyl Bakr (to convey to her) that she should take a bath and enter Into the state of Ihram.

Book 007, Number 2764:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: We went with the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) during the year of the Farewell Pilgrimage. We entered into the state of Ibrim for Umroh. Then the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: Who has the sacrificial animal with him, he should put on Ihram for Hajji along with Umroh. and should not put it off till he has completed them (both Hajji and Umroh). She said: When I came to Mecca. I was having menses, I neither circumambulated the House, nor ran between as-safa' and al-Marwa. I complained about it to the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) and he said: Undo your hair, comb it, and pronounce Talbiya for Hajji, and give up Umroh (for the time being), which I did. When we had performed the Hajji, the Messenger of Allah (way peace he upon him) sent me with Abd al-Rabman b. Abu Bakr to Tan'im saying: This is the place for your Umroh. Those who had put on Ibrim for Umroh circumambulated the House, and ran between al-safa' and al-Marwa. They then put off Ihram and then made the last circuit after they had returned from Mina after performing their Hajji, but those who had combined the Hajji and the Umroh made only one circuit (as they had combined Hajji and 'Umroh).


Book 007, Number 2765:

'A'isha, the wife of the Apostle of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam), said: We went out with the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) during the year of the Farewell Pilgrimage. There were some amongst us who had put on IHram for Umroh and there were some who had put on Ihram for Hajji. (We proceeded on till) we came to Mecca. The Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: He who put on Ihram for 'Umroh but did not bring the sacrificial animal with him should put it off. and he who put on Ihram for Umroh and he who had brought the sacrificial animal with him should not put it off until he had slaughtered the animal; and he who put on lhram for Hajji should complete it. A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: I was in the monthlyperiod, and I remained In this state till the day of 'Arafa, and I had entered into the state of Ihram for 'Umroh. The Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) thus commanded me to undo my hair and comb them (again) and enter into the state of Ihram for Hajji, and abandon (the rites of 'Umroh). She ('A'isha) said: I did so, and when I had completed my Pilgrimage, the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) sent with me 'Abd al-Rabman b. Abu Bakr and commanded me to (resume the rites of) 'Umroh at Tan'im. the place where (I abandoned) 'Umroh and put on Ihram for Hajji (before completing Umroh).


Book 007, Number 2766:

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: We went with the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) during the year of the Farewell Pilgrimage. I put on Ihram for Umroh and did not bring the sacrificial animal. The Apostle of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: He who has the sacrihcial animal with him should enter into the state of Ibrim for Hajji along with 'Umroh, and. he should not put the Ibrim off till he has completed both of them. She (Hadrat A'isha) said: The monthly period began. When it was the nigt of Arafa, I said to the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam): I entered into the state of Ihram for 'Umroh. but now how should I perform the Hajji? Thereupon he said: Undo your hair and comb them, and desist from performing Umroh, and put on Ihram for Hajji She (A'isha, said: When I had completed my Hajji he commanded 'Abd al-Rahman b. Abu Bakr to carry me behind him (on boneback) in order to enable me to resume the rituals of Umroh from Tan'im, the place where I abandoned its rituals.


Book 007, Number 2767:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: 'We went with the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) (to Mecca). He said: He who intended among you to put on Ihram for Hajji and Umroh should do so. And he who intended to put on Ihram for Hajji may do so. and he who intended to put on Ihram for 'Umroh only may do so. A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) put on Ihram for Hajji and some people did that along with him. And some people put on Ihram for Umroh and Hajji (both). and some persons put on Ihram for Umroh only, and I was among those who put on Ihram for Umroh (only).


Book 007, Number 2768:

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: We went with the Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam? (in his) Farewell Pilgrimage near the time of the appearance of the new moon of Dhu'I-Hijja. The Messenger of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam) said: He who amongst you intends to put on Ihram for Umroh may do so; bad I not brought sacrificial animal along with me, I would have put on Ihram for Umroh. She (further said). There were some persons who put on Ihram for Umrs, and some persons who put on Ibrim for gajj, and 1 was one of those who put on Ihram for Umroh. We went on till we reached Mecca, and on the day of 'Arafa I found myself In a state of menses, but I did not put off the Ihram for Umroh. I told about (this state of mine) to the Apostle of Allah (sholallahu alaihi wassalam). whereupon he said: Abandon your 'Umroh, and undo the hair of your head and comb (them), and put on Ihram for Hajji 'she ('A'isha) said: I did accordingly. When it was the night at Hasba and Allah enabled us to complete our Hajji, he (the Holy Prophet) sent with me Abd al-Rahman b. Abu Bakr, and he mounted me behind him on his camel and took me to Tan'im and I put on Ihram for 'Umroh, and thus Allah enabled us to complete our Hajji and Umroh and (we wore required to observe) neither sacrifice nor alms nor fasting.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 coment: