Hadith Imam Bukhori about Menstrual Periods
Aug 26, 2008Image via Wikipedia
Hadith Imam Bukhori about Menstrual Periods
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 313
Narrated 'Aisha:
In the last Hajji of Allah's Apostle I assume the Ihram for Hajji along with Allah Apostle. I was one of those who intended Tamattu' (to perform Hajji an 'Umra) and did not take the Hadi (animal for sacrifice) with me. I got my menses and was not clean till the night of 'Arafa I said, "O Allah's Apostle! It is the night of the day of 'Arafat and I intended to perform the Hajji Tamattu' with 'Umra Allah's Apostle told me to undo my hair and comb it and to postpone the 'Umra. I did the same and completed the Hajji. On the night of Al-Hasba (i.e. place outside
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 314
Narrated 'Aisha:
On the 1st of Dhul-Hijja we set out with the intention of performing Hajji. Allah's Apostle said, "Any one who likes to assume the Ihram for 'Umra he can do so. Had I not brought the Hadi with me, I would have assumed the Ihram for 'Umra. "Some of us assumed the Ihram for 'Umra while the others assumed the Ihram for Hajji. I was one of those who assumed the Ihram for 'Umra. I got menses and kept on menstruating until the day of 'Arafat and complained of that to the Prophet . He told me to postpone my 'Umra, undo and comb my hair, and to assure the Ihram of Hajji and I did so. On the right of Hasba, he sent my brother 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abi Bakr with me to At-Tah'im, where I assumed the Ihram for'Umra in lieu of the previous one. Hisham said, "For that ('Umra) no Hadi, fasting or alms were required.
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 315
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said, "At every womb Allah appoints an angel who says, 'O Lord! A drop of semen, O Lord! A clot. O Lord! A little lump of flesh." Then if Allah wishes (to complete) its creation, the angel asks, (O Lord!) Will it be a male or female, a wretched or a blessed, and how much will his provision be? And what will his age be?' So all that is written while the child is still in the mother's womb."
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 316
Narrated 'Urwa:
'Aisha said, "We set out with the Prophet in his last Hajji. Some of us intended to perform 'Umra while others Hajji. When we reached
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 317
Narrated 'Aisha:
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 318
Narrated Mu'adha:
A woman asked 'Aisha, "Should I offer the prayers that which I did not offer because of menses" 'Aisha said, "Are you from the Huraura' (a town in
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 319
Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama:
Um-Salama said, "I got my menses while I was lying with the Prophet under a woolen sheet. So I slipped away, took the clothes for menses and put them on. Allah's Apostle said, 'Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he called me and took me with him under the woolen sheet." Um Salama further said, "The Prophet used to kiss me while he was fasting. The Prophet and I used to take the bath of Janaba from a single pot."
Book 1 :: Volume 6 :: Hadith 320
Narrated Um Salama:
While I was lying with the Prophet under a woolen sheet, I got my menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. The Prophet said, "Have you got your menses?" I replied, "Yes." He called me and I slept with him under the woolen sheet.